3D IS HERE FOR GOOD

Friday, May 2, 2008

HOW TO SELL JEWLRY LIKE CRAZY!

Jewelry ShopImage by blese via FlickrHow to Sell Your Jewelry
Like Crazy
at Shows, Fairs, and Festivals!
Discover every strategy and secret of selling handcrafted jewelry at show
Here's one example of the results I'm getting,
using the strategies
I share with you in this book:

In a recent juried show of 40 artists, my jewelry booth was unfortunately located on the second floor of the venue, instead of on the main floor where most of the action was (including several other jewelry artists).

But despite my less-than-prime booth location, my sales accounted for 1/8 of the total sales for the entire show.

In other words, out of the dollar figure representing what all 40 artists together sold during the show, my sales alone were 1/8 of that total - from my booth that was off the beaten path! .

No comments: