3D IS HERE FOR GOOD

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

DON'T EAT MACARONI!


I have been planning to add my own particular crafts to the site, but I have been having difficulty writing out the directions. So, what I decided to do was put a video camera on my Christmas list so I could explain things through video. This is the first one I have made with my new FLIP VIDEO CAMERA, which, by the way, is so totally awesome for adding video to your website.

So it took me a couple of days of taping and then re-taping and there is even a little cough in this last one, but I'm sure I'll improve with time. In the meantime bare with me while I work with this and a lot of new software that is creating a challenge for me. HERE IS MY MACARONI ANGEL VIDEO, WHICH I USE FOR CHRISTMAS, BUT THEY CAN ALSO BE WEDDING ANGEL FAVORS.


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: