3D IS HERE FOR GOOD

Friday, January 2, 2009

D'Arcy Mayo Online

D'Arcy Mayo Online

New Toolbar for Down-To-Earth Advice

Posted: 02 Jan 2009 01:32 AM CST

I’ve spent today creating a new toolbar to make it easier for you and myself to keep uptodate of what is being added to all my blogs.

Tomorrow, there will be first of daily posts to Down-To-Earth-Advice.com with the other blogs kicking-off on Monday.

Here is the link to have a look at it and download a copy of you like it ..

http://darcymayo.com/down-to-earth-advice-toolbar.html

It would be great to get you feedback :-)

Warmest wishes
D’Arcy Happy Smile
“Committed to your business success … both online & off!”
DArcyMayo.com/contactme
Down-To-Earth-Advice.com
SpiritualityInAction.org
MotivatingWords.com

Setting Up The Year for 2009

Posted: 01 Jan 2009 03:32 AM CST

To setup 2009 I’ve decided to completely change the focus of my activities to helping people with their small business and spiritual growth.

Therefore, you will soon begin to see adjustments as I build new blogs centred around the merging of business and spirituality … what I mean by that will become clearer as the About pages of these blogs are rewritten one-by-one over the next few days.

My main blogs will be:

  • DArcyMayo.com
    • My public journal (the one you are reading right now)
  • Down-To-Earth-Advice.com
    • A place to find resources, ideas and more to assist you make your home based business more fun, profitable and portable (ie be able to run your business anywhere in the world)
  • SpiritualityInAction.org
    • A pragmatic approach to tapping into the wisdom of the Universe for the specific purpose of becoming more enlightened and more effective in all areas of life
  • MotivatingWords.com
    • Inspiring stuff such as videos, audios, quotes, comments, stories poetry etc

Personal projects online are:

  • MayoFamilyHistory.com
    • Creating a history of my family inspired by a book given to me that traces my family from the early 1700s until now … as time allows

  • StrokeSupportOnline.com
    • As a stroke and heart attack survivor, I have a personal interest in learning more about these things and sharing what I find to help others avoid
      becoming a statistic.

So where to now …

Today, I’m starting a new day-to-day way of working.

It is based on the Simpleology approach.

This involves starting each day with a morning routine that begins with my 6am meditation session followed by breakfast and setting up my day using the free Simpleology Deskcockpit software to control my daily activities.

Simpleology has been so effect for me that I’m re-doing the whole Simpleology course beginning with Simpleology 101 as a way to remind me of the basics.

Then I’ll be redoing Simpleology 102 & 103 which covers the Science of Money and the Science of Personal Energy

These three little courses have transformed my results in the past and will add a lot of income and assets to m(y personal P&L (Profit & Loss Statement) and Balance Sheet during 2009.

Staying with the topic of improving my business & personal skills, there are several trainings that I’ve committed to complete during the next 3 months:

Each day, I’ll share what I’m doing and why I’m doing with the aim of sparking ideas and actions that you may find useful.

Have a great 2009 and may all the following years just keep getting better & better :

Warmest wishes
D’Arcy Happy Smile
“Committed to your business success … both online & off!”
DArcyMayo.com/contactme
Down-To-Earth-Advice.com
SpiritualityInAction.org
MotivatingWords.com

http://tinyurl.com/5z4a7b

Posted: 06 Dec 2008 05:48 PM CST

setting up Twitter for my Squi…

Posted: 23 Nov 2008 01:47 AM CST

setting up Twitter for my Squidoo account

No comments: