3D IS HERE FOR GOOD

Friday, February 20, 2009

EVERYTHING AMAZON AND EBAY

Sewing MachineImage by Abed Dodokh via Flickr


EVERYTHING AMAZON AND EBAY
I am patiently waiting for my new sewing machine to be delivered. (OK, that's a lie) I'm impatiently waiting....not that they are not great with their shipping, because they really are, especially many of the independent vendors. I ordered something for my son's birthday on a Sunday and it got here on Wednesday, who can beat that?

My impatience is attributed to the creative ideas that are flowing through my head that I can wait to begin sewing. I am so ready to do some serious sewing and QUILTS just keep flying through my mind. I have ordered one of those new machines that are computerized and I got it at a "steal" on amazon. I should have done their overnight shipping but I didn't know I was going to be so impatient. I just can't wait to write a review about it and to try out all the new gadgets that come with it. I am at the age now where threading a needle is nearly impossible and when my daughter got her new machine and I saw that it had automatic threading and bobbin dropping, I just couldn't resist. When I get something creative in my mind, postponing gratification is very difficult, so I impulsively bought this machine and I can't wait to make new curtains, table runners, pillows and then move on to some quilt wall hangings.

My mother and all of her sisters used to make quilts when I was young. They were members of the Woman's Group at the church we belonged to, and I can still see the little shapes they had cut out and then sewed together. I wish my mother was here to see all the new tools that actually make things so easy, plus all the places you can buy the material with the cuts already done. See, I wasn't kidding, I'm so excited...so channel; all your energies toward me for it to come, miraculously early so I can get started.

When you get an urge like this, go right to Amazon.com or Ebay.com and find what you are looking for and make sure you read the reviews on the products to help you decide based on what others have to say, and remember EVERYTHING AMAZON AND EBAY for quality, price and the views of people that care about what you buy.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments: